The intricate details and fragile nature of chandeliers can make any homeowner a bit apprehensive when planning a move. Whether it is a beautiful treasured heirloom that has been elegantly lighting your entryway for years or a dazzling masterpiece of crystal glistening over your dining room table, there is no need to leave these stunning accessories behind. We, at Executive Chandelier Services, have the skill and patience required to delicately prepare, package and ship any type of chandelier to your desired location.
Due to their delicate nature, we first identify the best method for handling. The type, size and age of the chandelier will determine the best way to package and ship your stunning crystal accessory. As an experienced chandelier service, we:
- Have access to the tools needed to get the job done
- Are insured and responsible for any breakage due to removing the chandelier and packing (on departure site only)
- Are knowledgeable and familiar with handling a wide spectrum of crystal heirlooms and centerpieces
When it comes to moving and shipping, it is understandable that you would feel a bit of apprehension. Any concerns you have are addressed during our initial meeting. At your current residence, we will measure the chandelier and identify the pieces needing disassembled. Based on the measurements, we will custom build a crate to properly fit and safely transport your chandelier.
Executive Chandelier Services takes great pride in meticulously handling, removing, cleaning and packaging your investment before shipping. Proper preparation includes:
- Gentle removal of all crystal prisms, strands and hardware (marking and color coding of all pieces to help with reassembly)
- Lukewarm water wash by hand of crystal pieces using a mild detergent, followed by a clean water rinse
- Drying of all items with a soft microfiber towel
- Gentle wipe of the chandelier’s frame, arms, light bulbs and any other non-crystal parts
- Identification of items needing repaired, replaced or restored
- Carefully wrapping of all items in tissue paper
- Ensuring body of chandelier and pieces are securely packed in the custom-built crate
If you are moving locally, we can provide unpacking and installation at your new location. Additionally, if you are looking for a place to store your chandelier, while moving or for a longer period of time, we offer storage plans to accommodate your needs. For more information or a free estimate, contact us and someone will get back to you within 48 hours.